No replies to this topic

#1 Aatif

Aatif

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

Hi..
I have a query regarding SandBox Testing. I want to call PayPal Transaction API from my Java application(Not a Website). I have signed up SandBox account and created 2 test accounts also(Personal & Business). I have credentials now(Username, Password and Signature).
Now I want to do some Transactions so that i can track all the details of those transactions through my application. I am stuck and quite confused that how to Buy or Sale using my SandBox account without having any website. ?? Is there any virtual environment through which I can Buy and Make the payment from my sandbox account and get the IPN in my SandBox account. ?? Please give me the detail process of doing the SandBox testing.

I transferred some amount from buyer account to seller account and trying to trace the transaction details with transaction Id but i'm getting 'Authentication/Authorization Failed' and 'You do not have permissions to make this API call' error while making call to 'Transaction Search' API.
CorrelationID is - 'b53e3d3d9142f' . Can any one please let me know exactly how to fix this issue. ??

Thanks & Regards.!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users