• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DimpyDeka

DimpyDeka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 10:33 AM

I am a resident of India and I have a Paypal Business account which is verified. I was looking around for answers and I decided to get some detailed information regarding the problem I am facing. My problem is, nobody is exactly giving me the correct answer as to how long it takes for one to receive their money from Paypal once they withdraw it from their Paypal account to a Bank account. Can someone provide me with some detailed information as to how long this process takes and how long I may have to wait.

Sincerely,
Indian Resident - Dimpy Deka.

#2 Arun Kumar

Arun Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:10 AM

Hello Dimpy Deka, Regarding your problem I have some information which might give you some answers to your queries. Since this is not a proper place to discuss so I am giving you my email and I can assure you that you will not regret contacting me.

Email - arun.kumar224@live.com

#3 viveknanda

viveknanda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

@DimpyDeka it ideally takes anywhere between 3-5 business days in practice. PayPal however, has 5-7 business days mentioned on its website; but I've always experienced that it completes much earlier.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: paypal, transaction, transaction time

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users