Photo

Can Someone Please Tell Me How To Customize "order Details" In Paypal Express Checkout?

php paypal wordpress wpec

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 alphamaax

alphamaax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 04:30 AM

I have site built in Wordpress. I am using a plug in called WP E commerce to enable e commerce functionality to it. I am also using Paypal Express Checkout as my payment processor.

So here is the customer flow. 

Customer goes on my site

They click on "buy now" for the product of interest

They are then taken to a checkout page

On the checkout page, they see the product thumbnail image, name and are asked underneath it to fill in their contact, billing and shipping details if they are purchasing a tangible product.

Once that is done, they are taken to Paypal

On Paypal, they enter their billing info and Paypal authorizes their CC

They are then taken back to my site, where they can review their purchase details before clicking on the "Make payment" button.

On this page they can review their:

Total amount

Shipping info.

I want to replace this with

Each product(thumbnail img and name)

Followed by billing info.

So my question is this.

When you output customer review info before the make payment button, does the info have to come from paypal, or can it just come from making a call from the site, as that is where the product(s) names, quantities are calculated before going to Paypal for processing or since we are integrating with Paypal, do we have to send these values to a Paypal place holder variable and then return that data back to the site from Paypal?

Can someone please help me to customize the customer order info details

Omar
I really appreciate your help

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: php, paypal, wordpress, wpec

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users