• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 karon92

karon92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:56 AM

I want to use paypal as a payment process in my application.

At paypal they have shown many ways as using REST API, classic api, and also using SOAP API.

I am trying to use SOAP client by following way.

1.I have created a web service SOAP client using provided wsdl file .http://www.paypalobj.../PayPalSvc.wsdl.

2.Created object for proxyClass, as proxy class contains all required methods like getAuthDetails,setExpressCheckout,setEndPoint etc.

3.So these method contains parameters like DetailLevelCodeType[]detailLevel,MessageElement[]_any. so what will be the value for it ?

4.As per my understanding if I am performing any operation on payapal, it should ask me first authentication parameters like username,secret, token, password of my account. When it comes to paypal using rest api, I am aware about getting access token by providing user credentials.

So in soap web service client how to get that first? I didn't get any method available here for that.

I also tried with some blogs soap client use for paypal. but they have used only paypal_basic.jar to work, not used soap client .

I want to perform most of the operations that paypal provides like setEndPoint,expressCheckout,billingAgreement and so on. 

So can anybody tell me can we perform these operations(through proxy ) by creating only web service SOAP client (generated by wsdl ) ?

If yes then first which is the method to authenticate for sandbox account ? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users