4 replies to this topic

#1 trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 03:55 PM

Hello,

I helped a someone set up PayPal payments for courses he is selling on WordPress. Had tested a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be working. He just contacted me and said after he did a purchase himself to test again that he received an email regarding Verified IPN with some info on it that means nothing to him. He's concerned users would receive this too and also noted that with the plugin that is being used, an email should be sent providing a username and password to login in and access the courses, but he did not receive. I'm sure these IPN emails only go to the email of who the paypal account is under.

I've been trying to figure out exactly what this email is so I can respond to him to explain why he received this email and see if there's any PayPal settings I may need to change. I've tried researching this, but get a bit more confused the more I read, so hoping someone can explain in layman's terms what this email is and if anything needs to be done.

Thanks!

#2 R5752

R5752

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationReykjavik

Posted 15 March 2014 - 03:49 AM

Truly all kinds of useful material.

my blog :: link k schwartz

#3 TangelaCa

TangelaCa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:13 AM

Topseos.hk has revealed Hong Kong Seo as the top look for motor optimization firm in Hong Kong for the month of Oct 2013.

my blog: yahoo seo

#4 LP22

LP22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:13 PM

Incredible loads of beneficial material!

Here is my web blog; link k schwartz

#5 LVHX

LVHX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationMollmannsreith

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:10 AM

Thanks. I value this!

Also visit my page - Doug Pitassi

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ipn

0 user(s) are reading this topic