Photo

Using (Paypal , Payoneer , Payza) As An Online Money Booking Account ?

moneybookers paypal payza payoneer

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 maxstar

maxstar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

While finally decided to creating an account on (PayPal) and having some issues due sing up progress I`ve go through so many things I would tell you about as following :

First I`ve participated on some kind of online Logo design contests, and once I won some money, the contest manager wanted to pay me.

I have 2 choices to get my money : (PayPal – or – Moneybookers)

My country was`t listed on (PayPal) so the only choice in front of me was (Moneybookers).

From that time until now all the money I won from Logo design contests have been sent to my account on (Moneybookers).

As far as we know some websites accept transactions from (Moneybookers), and yes ! I did buy some (PC games GEMS) online, what simply I have to do was [ Go to the website that offer these Gems and SIGN IN into Moneybookers and accpet the transaction ,,,, Just one amazing simple click and “buy!” ]

Now.... I have participated on some other kind of services online but unfortunately they a only accepts transactions from (PayPal , Payoneer , Payza).

So intend to get paid I have to create an account on one of these, so I`ve  to go on each site and try to create an account to get my money, but sadly 3 of them have not my country listed on, and each one asks for ( VISA or/and BANK account stuff ! ) ... Maybe I don`t get how these 3 sites works, but I am quite sure that they are now like (Moneybookers).

I tell you how ,, the conclusion I get like this :

(Moneybookers) : Booking the money, keep them safe, and put them into in-use method whenever you want, just find a website accepts (Moneybookers) transactions, sign in , and buy!

(PayPal , Payoneer , Payza) : Your country should be listed on the services, or your account will be BANNED.

The method they are using they put your money on a visa or bank account you should connect it to your (PayPal / Payoneer / Payza) account. ( AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND )

Now here is some things I need to ask about :

1 - Dose (PayPal , Payoneer , Payza) forces us to connect ( VISA or/and BANK account) ? or is it ok to use it as an online money booking account ? [ * Use the account like Moneybookers ]

2 - If we assume that (PayPal , Payoneer , Payza) are online booking money websites (such as Moneybookers) so why they still want me to choose my real country? What its used for? [ * I`ve never been forced to choose my real country on Moneybookers even if its already existed ]

3 - assuming that I found a soultion for using my (PayPal , Payoneer , Payza) accounts as (Moneybookers using method), how can I still find a soultion to create an account and my country is not listed on there?

4 - Why I am still getting banned when I choose a country that I am not resident in ? again why they really want my real country if I am not connecting any kind of banks or visa accounts ? unless is it not possible to create an account without connecting them ?

Any help is appreciated guys!

Thanks in advance.

Ghony

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: moneybookers, paypal, payza, payoneer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users