Photo

Selling EBooks with password protection?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 opabertnet

opabertnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 June 2003 - 12:13 PM

I have a question about the script for use with ClickBank at " http://www.ebookfrie...orum=1&topic=19 " that provides for multiple passwords for serialized ebooks. I would like the PayPal version and I know there must be lots of others looking for it as well. I have to believe someone has already done it or could tell me how to modify it. I'm not a programmer so I'd need a cut and paste solution with instructions an old guy like me can follow. I'm sure this would benefit a lot of other non-programmers as well.

And, an idea that just popped into my head is, If the scripts don't already exist, would someone be willing to create them (I'm thinking different formats, ASP, Java, etc.) and and we offer the solutions as a How-To Ebook to the thousands of users for a very small fee (say $4.95 or less) or as donationware to actually demonstrate its functionallity with PayPal! Many thanks.

Bert Antonik
The Antonik Network

#2 DigitalMedia

DigitalMedia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 03:47 PM

If you're still looking for someone to develop an ASP script then I'd be interested. Contact betatest@web.redevelopments.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users