Copy transaction emails to 2nd email?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest(old)

Guest(old)

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 02:11 PM

Is it possible to set up our PayPal premier account to send a copy of all transaction emails to a 2nd email address while the adminstrator is out of town? We have one person set with permission but I don't see a way to arrange copying on transaction notices. We don't want to change the emails because the adminstrator still needs to receive copies too.

We are trying to figure out how to manage payments when the adminstrator isn't available. There's probably an easy way to do this, but I'm not seeing it.

#2 Guest(old)

Guest(old)

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 30 November 2002 - 03:19 PM

Argh. Another reason we need a second email on the account is that I am doing the development (or trying) but the administrators email is currently the client's. So AFAIKT I have no way to use the seller features that require email confirmation (like creating buttons).

Is there any way to set PayPal up so *I* can make changes, but the site owner also gets notified about any transactions? The site owner wants me to create the pages and help to handle transaction followups. Even though I'm set up with all permissions, it still forces me to verify the admins email before using the button feature.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users