Design form to print *or* use PayPal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest(old)

Guest(old)

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 08:02 AM

Anyone have ideas on how best to design for both printing or using PayPal?

I need to offer an order form to either print and mail with a check, or to use as a price list from which to order using PayPal. I've been trying to create one form with a column to mark for pymnt by check, and a second column with PayPal buttons. So it's just a price list showing 2 pymnt options. I'm creating it in Dreamweaver using the free PayPal sales cart extension. (Can't afford to buy more extensions/sw right now, btw.)

It just doesn't look great with 40 paypal add-to-cart buttons in a long column. Is there any way to design a price list so that people put a check mark next to each item desired, then hit a PayPal purchase button at bottom to go to the PayPal cart? I would love to see examples of price lists that use PayPal shopping cart.

#2 DSD_David

DSD_David

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 01 December 2002 - 09:31 AM

Hi,

Well you could do two things.

1)Make a seperate page for both transactions.
Probably the best way to go.

2)You can write a javascript to add up all the values in the columns and have it set a PayPal button with the total of all the columns.
If you need help with the JavaScript email me.

Hope that helped
-David
webmaster_removethis_@deadseabeauty.net

#3 Guest(old)

Guest(old)

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 02 December 2002 - 10:46 AM

Thanks, David. I have decided to go with option 1. I've created a product page with buttons on each item for "paypal" and "check" payments.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users