• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 catnipetc@aol.com

catnipetc@aol.com

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 August 2003 - 03:13 PM

I don't know how to easier explain the need, other than to refer those that might be willing to help me with / or sell me...the code needed to duplicate the page at www.kittybags.com/special.html

I want my customers to be able to enter their quantities on all items that they wish to purchase before going to the checkout. They have complained that when ordering 12 different items, they must wait while paypal takes them from one page and back to the beginning again. Or worse, they must use their back button constantly to keep their place. I want them to be able to stay on the same page until they have ordered everything they need, then they can press the checkout button.

Can someone kindy assist me, or emailing me directly?
Dave McDonnell
Catnipetc@aol.com

#2 jobrienct

jobrienct

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 September 2003 - 02:45 PM

I can show you how I accomplished this task with a drop down and javascript or I could do it for you at a reasonable rate.

http://www.ankarawho...tsEye-Rings.htm

this page calculates a quantity discount displays the new price to the user and builds the paypal cart item code on the fly. view the source and have fun.

any other help you need you can email me directly at jobrien@NOSPAMacscience.com (remove the NOSPAM).

John O'Brien
Applied Computer Science

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users