Use separate buttons for shipping?
Posted 05 December 2002 - 10:53 AM
1) Set shipping on all items to 0
2) Add a Shipping button at top and bottom of product page with three drop down options
- Any # of items in group 1 (free shipping)
- Any # of items in group 2 ($5)
- Any # of items in group 3 ($10)
3) Be very clear that buyers MUST specify shipping and products separately
I know this isn't optimal, but I'm desperate for any option at this point. Can anyone see problems with this other than people just not doing it? Right now shipping is set to one amount for everything, but that is a problem.
Plz don't suggest 3rd party tools - we don't have the budget.
Posted 05 December 2002 - 11:36 AM
Dev Net: https://www.paypal.com/pdn
Posted 05 December 2002 - 01:08 PM
So does anyone see any problem with creating a separte PayPal button with drop-down for three different shipping choices? Other than the user just not doing it?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users