• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 krayziez

krayziez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 01:47 PM

Here's my situation: I don't have a website. I don't need a complete website. I sell on eBay and do many transactions a day. I hate using Paypal's download log feature because there's always a 2-5 hour wait. I need to have someone create me a solution where they will duplicate EXACTLY what the paypal download log is doing for me. NO more no less. I don't want to pay more for something that I don't need. All I need is a site I can log onto or whatever for me to download the log EXACTLY how I do it on Paypal's download log. The only difference is that it is real time and I don't have to wait for hours. The more simple it is, the better. I don't want to pay too much for extra design and/or program. I also want it adaquet enough to have at least the info given from paypal download log. reply here with phone # or email address. First come first serve.

Thanks,
Tony

#2 EliteWeaver

EliteWeaver

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 02:52 PM

Have you considered: http://ipn.joihost.com ???

Probably your cheapest option, unless you have a web server ???

Marcus

#3 krayziez

krayziez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 03:56 PM

Do they do exactly the way I want it and nothing more? I just want the simplest solution. Of course it will be Excel format (or csv).

#4 EliteWeaver

EliteWeaver

• Members
  • 239 posts

Posted 03 October 2003 - 04:14 PM

I have no idea, you will have to contact them but unless you have a web server online 24-7 then there's no point getting anyone to do any custom coding for you unless of course they are going to allow you to use their own web space???

Good luck!

Marcus

#5 creative1

creative1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2003 - 06:48 PM

If you haven't solved the problem please let me know, I can help with this.

Joaquin Grech

#6 DigitalMedia

DigitalMedia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 01 December 2003 - 03:57 AM

I have developed an ASP solution called the DigitalMedia IPN Address Harvester (http://web.redevelop...k/digitalmedia/) that does almost exactly what you want. It converts all customer contact information from paid and completed transactions into a downloadable CSV file for easy import into Word/Excel (primarily for customer address label printing).

I could build a custom version of the system to incorporate all transaction information if you like. Email me at ipn@web.redevelopments.co.uk to discuss further.

DigitalMedia IPN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users