• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 beckie

beckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 09:27 AM

I am managing a website for a client that uses Memberzip. The previous designer that set up Memberzip on my clients website is no longer available and did not send the password information to my client to manage his subscribers.

I have emailed Memberzip SEVERAL times, as did my client, but no response was received. I don't expect much from Memberzip since it's free, BUT I would expect a simple email stating my clients membership information for Memberzip. How else can he manage his subscribers?

Does anyone have an email address for Memberzip? (Besides the support@memberzip.com). Can anyone help us out here?

Thanks - any help is appreciated!
Beckie

#2 beckie

beckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 November 2003 - 10:25 AM

Where is this Password Reminder?

I have been to every single page on Memberzip - even entered in 'dummy' text to see if there was a page that stated "forgot your password?"

Is there a better alternative to Memberzip? It's not the fact that it's FREE(=no support), but a program that is more supportive. I'm sure that after this experience, my client will want to go elsewhere.

If Memberzip is no longer supported, maybe they should add on their website this statement? It makes it quite frustrating for people like me that did not choose Memberzip to begin with and am trying to clean up other people's laziness.

Thanks,
Beckie

#3 beckie

beckie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2003 - 08:51 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Shannon
[br]Memberzip is no longer supported. There is a Pasword Reminder on the site.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Ok.. I guess I will ask my question again. Where is the Password Reminder on the site?

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users