• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 bigrock

bigrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2004 - 10:23 PM

I recently started using the agora shopping cart provided by my hosting company. I was doing fine until I realized that you had to pay for the hack needed to use my paypal account. So I looking all over the internet for away to do it without having to pay I even came here d;-). Needless to say, I did not find anything but leads telling me to go ahead and pay, just like (They) did. I am not a web site guru but I had an ((Idea)). I noticed that the Add Product section of the Agora Manager had a comment section, since paypal let,s you create custom buttons for each product by copying and pasting the code into almost any web page environment I pasted mine in the comment section one space under the description. It worked like a charm!!!!! I also had to edit some of the templates to remove the Agora Buttons (Add to Cart, Check Out). It doesn't look like the pros but it is free check it out at www.arockpc.com/store . Please feel free to let me know what you think about it. Note: I used Matrix-Y2K to edit the agora section It is both AWESOME And FREE. As you may have noticed FREE is the BEST WAY for ME. d;-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users