Photo

Which shopping cart Software would you recommend?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

#1 FalcoLion

FalcoLion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 08:29 PM

I am very new to the world of eCommerce. I would appreciate recommendation on which software I should look into. I am looking for a shopping cart software that will do all the usual things its supposed to do such as multi vendor shipping with fixed, weight or free shipping. Software should be able to handle promotion codes, and other discount options. But the most important (core) issuie is that I need this software be able to handle (be flexible) my design. What I mean by that is that I have my Website that is almost ready to go live. I have certain design that I MUST/WANT to keep but I would love to have a convenience of Shopping cart software to be able to add or remove certain items inder certain categories but to keep the look of my site. If anyone wants to check out the site and see what I mean by having a certain look go to these links
http://www.motoworld...com/helmets.htm and then select Suomy. All my items under apparel should/will follow this standard.
All my items under "Performance" category should/must follow the standard that could be seen under suspension --> Elka --> then selecting Models.

Your help will be greatly appreciated

#2 intel900

intel900

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 08:39 PM

I don't know if this suit your requirements,
check http://www.emicrosoftware.com

#3 CKDavid

CKDavid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:52 AM

I would recommend looking at www.shoppingcartelite.com.. Its a reliable cart

#4 ginagm418

ginagm418

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:02 PM

I would recommend looking at www.shoppingcartelite.com

#5 marcuz88

marcuz88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:33 PM

You might try this shopping cart software comparison chart for shopping cart evaluation. They have well detailed information of various shopping cart and features. This will help you decide what shopping cart to choose. Comparing is the most effective way to decide for a better choice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users