2 replies to this topic

#1 TokyoTokyo

TokyoTokyo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 July 2005 - 02:51 AM

Greetings,

Have a question - With paypal pro, does this mean that I could have a shopping cart totally in japanese and still process the payment thru paypal with the customer seeing ONLY my payment pages?

#2 chekeleke

chekeleke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 12:22 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by TokyoTokyo
[br]Greetings,

Have a question - With paypal pro, does this mean that I could have a shopping cart totally in japanese and still process the payment thru paypal with the customer seeing ONLY my payment pages?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I suppose you could have your site totally in japanese. I am not sure if paypal has a japanese version. However, I am sure japanese users have a regular creditcard (numbers and things in english).

#3 PayPal_Cory

PayPal_Cory

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 08:31 AM

The answer to your questions is yes and no:

Yes, you can have a shopping cart and use the DirectPayment API to process payments entirely on your site. The 'no' comes in where you use Express Checkout. Express Checkout would not be in Japanese natively. Express Checkout must be implemented when you offer DirectPayment.

PayPal_Cory
Developer Technical Support
PayPal, an eBay Company
http://paypal.com/pdn
:: Any code samples provided are given expressly for demonstration purposes. ::
:: Use at your own risk ::

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users