3 replies to this topic

#1 dssureshk

dssureshk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 09:55 AM

Hi
I am facing issues with running my paypal API code on production, I am able to successfully do direct, express checkout from my desktop testing environment but when I put it to my godaddy ( shared hosting environment) am facing issues, it just denies to load ApI caller... ( I am using JAVA API). I got the SSL installed but still it does not work. I could not get them install the paypal API cert they simply refused to install it ( other hosting services also decliend me with this request). Can I just place the cert in a directory and use it?????
PLEASE HELP......

Thanks
D.S.Suresh

#2 dssureshk

dssureshk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 12:50 PM

even if I own dedicated server they are not letting me put my own cert on the server...... Does it mean websitepayment pro is not a implementable solution for small business???? . I was banking completely on this solution and made lot of investment in developing the solution using the API etc...

I am totally surprised... Could you PLease help in any way or let me know which hosting service allows me to install cert??? if no one is allowing looks like its not meant for small business implementations....

Thanks
D.S.Suresh

#3 dssureshk

dssureshk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 August 2005 - 02:57 PM

Shannon
Thanks for replying, Then could you suggest me the other solution I can use. I want to accept direct Creditcard and also allow express checkout.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks
D.S.Suresh

#4 sanjeshp

sanjeshp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 05 August 2005 - 08:35 AM

Suresh,

Our Java SDK for PayPal Web serivces allows you to do it. All you have to do is just put the certificate in a directory accessible by CLASSPATH and it will be picked up. Let me know if you want to use it.

Sanjesh
http://www.soapknox.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users