3 replies to this topic

#1 Vinterstille

Vinterstille

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 February 2003 - 06:48 AM

Hi there,

The eliteweaver PHP 1.5 IPN handler does a good job untill the part where you get the VERIFIED from Paypal... then there is a lot of comments about //check this and //check that, how come nobody has written that part of the code??? (as you might read from all this, PHP is not my native language (Danish is...) I understand that the part after VERIFIED will be very different from site to site, but could anyone help me on my way???

#2 coDe

coDe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 09:05 AM

Hi,
I think the idea is for you to do some of the work yourself, the barebones handler is a very good starting point to develop your own IPN solution, if you are unfamiliar with PHP?MySQL you have 2 options:

1 - Visit their respective sites http://www.php.net and http://www.mysql.com and learn some of the basics..

2 - Purchase a dedicated IPN handler like EW Business portal

Regards

Ed
i-netmedia

coDe -snippets, hacks, mods and much more...

#3 firetank

firetank

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 10:38 AM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Vinterstille
[br]Hi there,

The eliteweaver PHP 1.5 IPN handler does a good job untill the part where you get the VERIFIED from Paypal... then there is a lot of comments about //check this and //check that, how come nobody has written that part of the code??? (as you might read from all this, PHP is not my native language (Danish is...) I understand that the part after VERIFIED will be very different from site to site, but could anyone help me on my way???
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

It's a skeleton structure for you to modify for your own needs, you place your own code in there, example code to update your database or send you an email etc etc.

#4 jwhitaker23

jwhitaker23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 February 2003 - 09:15 PM

Just a quick question. I've been using the eliteweaver test script and the test site for trying out my paypal script. What I'm having a problem with is that when I try to post to my script from the site I notice that it says that my site is not posting back. When I click the follow button it appears that everything seems to be in order. Any clues as to what might be causing this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users