• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 vermorel

vermorel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 March 2006 - 10:47 AM

I have performed a "real" masspay. In my logs, I have only one IPN call from PayPal with "status_X=Unclaimed" (which is expected at the time of IPN). Then I have manually accepted all the payments, but received no IPN ever since???? (although ALL payments have been accepted)

How many days should I wait to get an IPN telling that the payments are "Completed" ?

Thanks in advance,
Joannes

#2 olgeorg

olgeorg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:33 AM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by vermorel
[br]I have performed a "real" masspay. In my logs, I have only one IPN call from PayPal with "status_X=Unclaimed" (which is expected at the time of IPN). Then I have manually accepted all the payments, but received no IPN ever since???? (although ALL payments have been accepted)

How many days should I wait to get an IPN telling that the payments are "Completed" ?

Thanks in advance,
Joannes
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

#3 olgeorg

olgeorg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 10:36 AM

buy celebrex online
Buy Celebrex Online - The Best Prices at Pharmacy-for-you, Order Celebrex Online.
Celebrex is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug. Buy Celebrex Online.
Celebrex used to relieve the symptoms of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis

buy arava online
Buy Arava Online - The Best Prices at Pharmacy-for-you, Order Arava Online
Buy Arava Online - For the treatment of active rheumatoid arthritis
[/quote]
http://pharmacy-for-...oduct_arava.htm
http://pharmacy-for-...ct_celebrex.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users