I need a developer who can take care of some work for me on a project I'm currently putting together. Paid, of course.
This is for a WordPress site. Here's the scenario:
1. People register for the site and are then able to create new Posts
2. The posts have a custom field which is not editable by the registered users, but is editable by admins
3. Currently, after a user creates a post, an admin must paste the PayPal code into the post manually, and save it.
What I need, though, is:
1. Users register for the site and create a post.
2. When they save the post, a new PayPal donate button is automatically created.
3. The button must have the following info attached:
1. "Organization name/service" - this field should be populated from a custom field in WordPress, which is completed by the user upon creating the post.
2. "Donation ID" - this field should be populated by the posting user's username (or if this field must be unique, it could be something like USERNAME-1)
3. I have a specific URL for both cancelled transactions and completed transactions.
4. We should also capture the payer's phone # and address
Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Automatically creating PayPal buttons, developer needed
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users